All In One SEO
All In One SEO Pack Pro Free Download, Today we have shared latest version of aio seo pro free download to everyone. The shared file is not All In One SEO Pack Pro nulled or cracked; it’s a 100% genuine GPL file, and you can use this All In One SEO Pack Pro GPL file on unlimited websites.
All In One SEO Pack Pro Free Download is the best WordPress SEO plugin. Here are the features that makes All in One SEO the most powerful and user-friendly WordPress SEO plugin in the market.
- On-Page SEO Optimization – Easily add meta title, description, keywords, and other necessary tags for on-page SEO optimization.
- Smart Sitemaps – Automatically generate an XML sitemap and submit it to Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, and other popular search engines.
- Schema Support – All in One SEO Pack Pro offers complete support for Google Knowledge Graph and Schema.org snippets.
- Webmaster Tools Connect – Easily connect with Google Search Console, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, and Pinterest webmaster tools.
- Google AMP – Easily setup technical implementation for Google AMP SEO without hiring a developer.
- WooCommerce SEO – Advanced eCommerce SEO support for WooCommerce, so you can optimize product pages, product categories, and more.
- Video SEO Module – 1-click support for video sitemap, so you can rank in Google’s video carousel widget and grow your traffic.
- Social Media Integration – Easily control how your content and thumbnails look on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media networks.
- Automatic Search Engine Notification – Automatically notify search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site.
- Translated in 54 Languages – All in One SEO Pack Pro is the original WordPress SEO plugin, and it’s used world-wide. Enjoy our plugin in over 54 languages!
- Updated: Added support for legacy query arg sitemap generation.
- Fixed: Issue with some AIOSEO addons not showing updates.
- Fixed: Dynamically generated sitemap showing incorrect generated message.
- New: The Crawl Cleanup section lets you strip query args from your URLs and control which RSS feeds are enabled in order to optimize your crawl quota.
- (Warning: this feature is aimed at advanced users who fully understand the impact these settings have!)
- New: You can now bulk-import additional sitemap pages by uploading a CSV file.
- Updated: Compatibility with WordPress 6.0.
- Updated: Removed sitemap rewrite rules in favor of parsing the URI in order to prevent plugin/theme conflicts.
- Updated: Various multilingual sitemap improvements in accordance to Google’s specifications.
- Updated: Improved multilingual sitemap support for WPML.
- Updated: Added support for the new Full Site Editor to all AIOSEO blocks.
- Updated: Removed unnecessary canonical URL and prev/next links for search results pages.
- Updated: Added support for multiple additional sitemap pages indexes.
- Updated: Added support for reusable blocks to the TruSEO content analysis.
- Updated: Added support for Elementor Pro Video Playlists to the Video Sitemap.
- Updated: Added localization support for the visual breadcrumb trail prefix.
- Updated: Updated notification bubble color to match the user profile color scheme.
- Updated: scheduled AIOSEO Action Scheduler tasks are now removed when AIOSEO is uninstalled.
- Updated: Added additional filter hooks to provide developers with more granular control over the HTML Sitemap.
- Updated: Changed RSS sitemap datetime format to RFC-822.
- Fixed: Conflict with WooCommerce Polylang Integration where the sitemap failed to load.
- Fixed: Changes to the default title/description format sometimes not propagating correctly to individual custom posts that are using the default format.
- Fixed: Autogenerated meta descriptions cannot be based on the post content if the post is password protected.
- Fixed: Multisite subsites sometimes using the home URL of the network admin for the base of their canonical URL.
- Fixed: RSS sitemap not taking the maximum amount of URLs into account.
- Fixed: News sitemap no longer sometimes includes posts older than 48 hours.
- Fixed: The first sitemap index of an object type can no longer be duplicated and served at multiple URLs.
- Fixed: Console error when adding an additional keyphrase when no Focus Keyphrase has been added yet.
- Fixed: Local SEO map block sometimes does not load correctly in WordPress 5.9 and above.
- Fixed: Video Sitemap video modal now displays thumbnails in a normal size.
- Fixed: TruSEO content analysis now considers the separator smart tag as a word boundary.
- Fixed: TruSEO content analysis is now able to properly detect when no content has been added yet in page builders.
- Fixed: TruSEO content analysis now validates custom field names before using them, preventing console errors if the field that the user specified doesn’t actually exist.
- Fixed: Conflict with Elementor Pro where visual editor does not load due to non-normalized CPT name.