Screenpresso Pro screen capture allows you to grab an image or video of what you see on your computer screen, add effects, and share it with anyone. Screenpresso captures your desktop (screenshots and HD videos) for your training documents, collaborative design work, IT bug reports, and more… This Software is a new lightweight screen grab tool with a built-in image editor, user guide generator, and sharing options.
Screenpresso Pro allows you to record your Windows desktop in the best HD quality. You can easily record your web videos, and music, capture screenshots, and remotely access your PC. There are no complicated settings or menus, and the tool comes with handy tools and options. The easy-to-use interface is very much user-friendly and has compatibility with all Windows operating systems. You can take screenshots of different formats like JPG, BMP, TGA, PNG, and many others. To make videos, just simply start the app before the activity, and the software will do the entire screen recording for you in a smooth way. You can choose to take one screenshot at a time or set it for repeated shots at a period with a serial number.
- Therefore Capture the full screen, part of the screen, or a specific window with the same shortcut/hotkey.
- Make sure to capture exactly what you need. Click and drag anywhere on your screen to select a region with pixel-perfect accuracy thanks to the zoom lens at the right bottom of the screen
- However As well, Capture scrolling windows: Can’t fit it on the screen? Make a unique image of scrolling windows thanks to the stitching mechanism.
- Therefore Capture your mouse cursor and the context of the capture
- Also, Delay capture for capturing the context menu
- In addition Capture in MP4 format for lightweight files
- Capture your microphone and webcam
- Export frames/images
- However As well as, Resize the video at the end and change the format
- Also, Press the [PrintScreen] key to start a Capture. You don’t need to bother with a filename
- Therefore Edit your capture with a built-in editor
- Furthermore Publish your capture (PDF, email attachment, drag anywhere, or post online)
- Also, double-click on an image in Screenpresso’s workspace to open the editor or click on the Edit button.
- Add arrows, spotlight an area, colorful speech bubbles, rectangles, ellipses, text boxes, callouts, and more
- As well as Crop, add drop shadow, rounded corners, reflection, torn edges, and more fancy border effects
- Step Tool: quickly highlight a series of steps: each click applies to the next number in the series
- Screenpresso Cloud (no registration requested) for instant sharing with a public tiny URL
- Email clients
- Google Drive and YouTube
- Microsoft OneDrive and OneNote
- Quick and direct access to your previous captures (images, videos)
- As well as Drag and drop files to and from workspaces to editing tools, e-mail clients, and other programs, too.
- Shortcuts to organize, print, copy to clipboard past captures
- Also, A toolbar to start new capture, edit, and publish your images and clips
- Multilingual with support for 19 languages