WP Rocket Plugin Free Download is the most popular paid caching plugin for WordPress. Many other famous free cache plugins are available, like W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache, but WP Rocket is not just a simple cache plugin. This premium plugin has many features that do more than a regular free cache plugin. This plugin offers lots of customization settings such as media optimization, pre-loading, lazy-loading, database optimization, and much more. It also works perfectly with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri, and many others.
Just a killer! Yet a fan of W3 Total Cache, WordPress Rocket is beyond comparison and widely convinced me. It helps boost the performance of websites without effort and improve the user experience. But WP Rocket is not just a simple cache plugin. It has many features that do more than a regular free cache plugin. This plugin offers lots of customization settings such as media optimization, pre-loading, lazy-loading, database optimization and much more. It also works perfectly with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri and many others.
- Compatible with CDN
- Easy to configure and setup
- No technical knowledge required to use
- Works with all type of sites
- Easy to understand settings
- Automatically enables recommended settings on installation
- Lazy images, iFrames and videos
- Files optimization supports
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- Allows you to Prefetch DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh option
- Preloading of pages
- Preload URL’s from sitemaps
- GZip compression
- Optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache support
- Reduce the size of the database by optimization
- Browser caching support
- Allows you to remove query strings
- Helps you to get 90+ Google page speed insights score
- Integration with Cloudflare
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve overall performance of site
- Automatically fix incorrectly entered URLs in the DNS prefetch option field.
- Replaced direct use of curl by wp_remote_get for requests to Cloudflare API.
- Some other minor bug fixes and enhancement.
- Add compatibility with CDN URL containing a path.
- Prevent a PHP notice when using PHP 7.4 and Cloudflare Flexible SSL
- Prevent nonces issues when using the Xtra theme and one social pop-up login.
- Improved AMP compatibility with the AMP plugin to automatically cache URLs using the? amp parameter. This post copied from shineads.in
- Renamed “Combine Google Fonts” option to “Optimize Google Fonts” and update description, as this option does more than just combine now.
- Improvement: Automatically add a pre-connect request to fonts.gstatic.com when using the “Optimize Google Fonts” option to improve Google fonts loading time.